• Manage the implementation of scheduled printing so as to ensure compliance and uniformity with the agreed time frames, product quality, and health and safety standards.
• Manage the printing resources (people and equipment) to optimize the printing capacity and improve productivity.
• Coordinate the printing phases (e.g. printing, screens, final assembly etc) and material provision in order to ensure smooth & appropriate daily operation in terms of capacity and quality.
• Monitor the housekeeping of the facilities in order to secure quality, increase efficiency, improve productivity and ensure healthy & safe working conditions.
• Train, support and motivate the printing staff in order to ensure the quality of their work, their safety and their commitment.
• Liaise between workers under him and the printing manager.