• Establishes Production/Product Performance and Quality Standards.
• Confirms the quality of products before they are released to customers.
• Disapproves products found with non-conformities.
• Generates and maintains quality test records.
• Ensures that tests equipment and instruments are provided.
• Provides specifications, test-gauges and samples to guide Forming, Printing, Melting and Cold-End in monitoring products quality.
• Ensures that test equipment and instruments are calibrated in accordance with specified operating practices.
• Train and motivates staffs to carry out required quality tests efficiently and in accordance with scientific practices.
• Follows up product performance on customer lines as the need arises.
Assists the Quality Assurance Manager to Investigate customer complaints and recommends corrective actions.