& Guilds Intermediate or BSc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering|
|• Ensures moulds preparation at all times to meet production requirements.|
• Monitors consumables usage and ensure replenishments when system stock is below 15pcs for each item.
• Carries out modifications/alteration on moulds in accordance with customer’s requirement and where necessary, producing drawings reflecting changes.
• Receives Sales budget, prepares production plan for approval, and circulates job change circular to all concerned.
• Prepares monthly moulds status reports, and advise management for ordering of new replacement.
• Peruses mould drawings and advise mould maker on desirable modification or alteration as necessary.
• Initiates purchase of new mould equipment.
• Maintains safe working environment and good housekeeping.
• Conducts monthly sectional meeting.