· · Supervise and oversee the work required to be undertaken by the electrical staff for correct and efficient running of the machinery within the factory.
· Keep records of all programs used in the plant and diagnose the problems/ breakdowns as and when happen.
· Must report the condition of electronic equipment/ cards/ program required to smooth functioning of plant equipment.
· Select develop a correct training program for subordinate electronic technicians.
· Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing performance of plant equipment.
· Do maintenance and calibration for all process and production instruments.