To ensure that all Process Control Instrument Monitoring Temperature, Pressure, Level, Flow, Weight etc. are installed/maintained/repaired within their specified limits and periodically calibrated to guarantee a hitch free operation of the plant except equipment on warranty which is still under the control of the manufacturer, supplier.
• Installation and configuration of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
• Modify and repair Controls on Machines/Equipment to improve efficiency and save cost.
• Implement planned preventive maintenance on instrumentation equipment in the plant.
• Schedule duties and delegate same amongst subordinates.
• Keep record of instrumentation equipment that has bearing on the quality of our products.